Poster Printing Instructions:
Students should reserve printing times online: http://bit.ly/1Tf4Vbe and submit their files no later than the beginning of that time. Print jobs can be scheduled up to a month in advance so PLEASE SCHEDULE YOUR PRINT JOBS NOW. If needed, you can always reschedule.
When submitting your files you MUST put one of the following affiliation tags in the subject line: IACS Project Showcase, AC 297r (Capstone), or AC 299r. Also, please do not forget to copy all project members so MCB Graphics knows who to contact upon completion of the job. Frequently, the person who makes the reservation on the schedule is not the one who sends the file. If your file is ready for printing early, you should send it to MCB Graphics and see if they can print it earlier. There is no guarantee for last-minute print jobs so plan accordingly.
Please send any questions to MCB Graphics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs to use:
* MCB Graphics supports Microsoft Powerpoint (up to version 2011 MAC and 2013 PC) and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; up to version CC). If you have any questions about compatibility, you should upload the original as well as the pdf version.
* MCB Graphics will use Adobe Acrobat to print the .pdf file.
* MCB Graphics prints from MACs and PCs. Let them know if you use a PC.
MCB Graphics must have your file at the beginning of your reserved time slot. They will send you an email confirming it has been received.
* Via e-mail: Send your file to email@example.com (up to 15 MB)
* Via secure FAS server: https://fta.fas.harvard.edu/courier/1000@/mail_user_login.html (If you do not have an FAS e-mail address, please let MCB know and they will send you an invitation)
* Drop off your file: Bring it on a USB flash key to MCB; 16 Divinity Ave., BioLabs, room 2058
Students will get an email confirming that their file was received.
* Once your file is printed, you can stop by to pick up your poster.
* You will receive an email when your poster is ready. Typically it will be in a poster rack by the door, inside mcbgraphics.
* To help you identify your poster, there will be a small version of it attached to the outside.
* The doors are unlocked, Monday through Friday, from 9 am until 7 pm.
NOTE: IACS will not pay for poster-carrying tubes.
Please remove yourself from the online schedule as soon as you know that you need to cancel. Often there is a later appointment available if you need more time to work on your file. If you can’t make your appointment, please let MCB know as soon as possible. If you don’t keep them posted, you will lose your slot on the poster printer ten minutes after your scheduled appointment